We believe that, in making you aware of how we use your nonpublic personal information, and to whom it is disclosed, this will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and the public that we serve.
Our Policies Regarding the Protection of the Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
In the course of our business, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- v Information we receive from you or your authorized representative on applications or other forms
- v Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- v Information we receive from our internet web sites;
- v Information we receive from the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others; and
- v Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Disclosure of nonpublic personal information
We may disclose your nonpublic personal information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies and other real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your nonpublic personal information to:
v agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested; 1
- v third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf;
- v and others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements for products or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your nonpublic personal information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your nonpublic personal information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to following: Eagle Gate Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
59 W University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058 Tel. 801.802.0995 Fax 801.802.0992
Email email@example.com Web: http://www.eaglegatetitle.com